Sauk Rapids Youth Hockey Travel Team Photo Night Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at Sports Arena East (Squirts, Pee Wees and Bantams individual and team photos; U10, U12, and U15 girls teams)
Schedule TIME TEAM
625 Squirt B2
640 Squirt C
700 Peewee B1
720 Peewee B2
740 Squirt B1
800 Bantam B2
815 Bantam A
Sportsline Photography will be taking our Association Photos this year. The photo order form is attached. (Hard copies of the form will be available at the arena and through your level coordinator sometime this week, and also the night of photos).
PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS THOROUGHLY IN ORDER TO HAVE A SMOOTH PHOTO NIGHT!
• Players need to be fully dressed and ready 10 minutes before the start time listed for their team.
• Each team will be assigned a locker room or specific location in Sports Arena East to get dressed for photos. It will be important to pack up leave as soon as your individual and team photo is completed, unless you are practicing after your photos.
• All Photos will be taken on the ice.
• Individual photos will be taken as each player is dressed and ready, so once player is dressed, they should come out of the locker room and get in the individual photo line.
• They will have two individual photos -- one fun for the panoramic and 1 individual photo -- and then lastly they will take the team photo.
• All teams should decide on the jersey/sock color they will wear.
• All gear should be worn (including skates) except helmets (unless some of the older teams decide something else with their coach).
• Buddy photos can be taken as long as all skaters are squirt level and above. Make sure to indicate on form if taking a buddy photo. If buddy photos are wanted with Mite/Mini-Mite skaters, those buddy photos will take place on the November 26th photo night for Mites/Mini-Mites.
• Panoramic photos will be taken and customized. Once the design is done, a sample and order form for those will be shared with the team managers so parents can place orders at that time.
Powered by SportsEngine